MineTan Blue Black - Self Tanning Foam
- Buy 2 for $23.83 each and save 20%
- Buy 4 for $20.85 each and save 30%
- Buy 6 for $17.87 each and save 40%
- Dark, sultry sunless tan with a cool edge.
- Self-tanning foam with cool undertones.
- Suited for all skin tones and ideal for medium or dark skin tones.
- Suitable for face and body.
- Bottle of 6.7 fl oz (200 ml).
- 2-3 self-tanning applications.
- Tan lasts around 5-7 days.
Sometimes you’ve got to embrace the allure that comes with a naturally dark skin tone. Even glamorous beauties with darker skin tones deserve to be as tanned as they desire! Inspired by the hair color of the same name, MineTan Blue Black Self Tanning Foam enhances the natural beauty of your dark skin tone with a dramatically dark, sultry glow.
It contains cool undertones that balance out warmer tones as well as reflective elements that capture the light for a bold, brightening finish. The self-tanning foam will give you the deepest summer colour.
While it’s ideal for medium to dark skin tones, it can also be used on all skin tones that want to create an intense and vibrant dark brown finish. It has been formulated with nourishing ingredients such as 100% natural DHA. It contains no parabens, no additives, and no self-tanner smell.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Hydrated Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Red 40 (CI 16035), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
How to achieve the perfect result with any self tanning foam?
Self tanning foams contain a ‘guide color’, an added color in the formula that shows you which parts of your body are already treated and where you still need to apply the foam. That ‘guide color’ is darker than the eventual color that you will achieve. The eventual result develops over a period of 1 to 3 hours under the ‘guide color’. Only after you have showered, the eventual color will be revealed.
It is very important to start your tanning session with a clean skin. The better you have cleansed your skin, the better the results with the self tan foam will be. We recommend that you exfoliate your skin at least one day before you apply the foam. On the day of your tanning session, it is best that you avoid the use of soaps, deodorants, body lotions or perfume as well.
- Shake bottle before use.
- Use a self tan applicator mitt to apply the foam. We recommend that you wear a plastic glove or a washcloth underneath the applicator mitt to avoid stains.
- Put some foam on your application mitt.
- Work from the bottom up when you apply the foam. Start applying the foam on your legs and work your way up from there. Use rotating movements to evenly apply the foam.
- Apply the foam in a well-lit room and make sure you have a large mirror at your disposal.
- Be gentle with the sensitive areas of your body. Do not apply too much foam on your elbows, knees, ankles, fingers and toes. Do not apply any foam on your palms and feet sole.
- Repeat the tanning session for a darker color.
Avoid friction or contact with water during the entire tanning session. Wear dark and loose clothes while you leave the foam on for 1 to 3 hours.
Leave the foam onto your skin for at least 1 hour. The longer you leave the foam onto your skin, the darker the result will be. Leave the foam on for a maximum of 3 hours. After 3 hours, you have achieved the darkest possible result and your skin will not darken any further.
After 1 to 3 hours, take a short, lukewarm shower. Gently wipe off the ‘guide color’ with your hands. Do not use soap or a washcloth. The darker ‘guide color’ will wash away, which is completely normal.
Gently pat your body dry after your shower, but avoid any rubbing. It is often the case that people think that their skin has not changed in color. That is because they get used to the initial ‘guide color’, which is darker than the eventual color. Do not worry; your skin has definitely changed in color.
In order to achieve a long-lasting tan, use a body oil or body lotion after your shower. The better your skin is hydrated, the longer the results will last.
After a 5-7 days, your tan will start to fade. By using an exfoliating mitt, body scrub or self tan remover you can completely remove your tan.
Your order usually will be shipped within 24 hours. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking once your order has been shipped.
- USA: 1-2 working days with USPS Priority
- International: 4-6 working days with USPS International
Please not that for international orders, customers are responsible for their own customs charges. This should only be applied when the value of your purchase is above $269 and should be around 5%.
People Also Viewed
- Self Tan Applicator Mitt$7.95