MineTan Coconut - Self Tanning Foam
- Exotic, hydrating dark sunless tan.
- Self-tanning foam with coconut water.
- Suited for all skin tones and ideal for pale or fair skin tones.
- Suitable for face and body.
- Bottle of 6.7 fl oz (200 ml).
- 2-3 self-tanning applications.
- Tan lasts around 5-7 days.
Intense hydrating self-tanner with coconut water
MineTan Coconut Self Tanning Foam is the world's first self-tanner based on coconut water that will give you a hydrating skin therapy and also a beautiful, exotic, dark sunless tan. In just one hour, your skin will have that exotic, dark brown tan and be intensely nourished and hydrated. MineTan Coconut Self Tanning Foam works as a natural moisturiser combined with a self-tanner.
This unique self-tanner contains 70% coconut water and countless antioxidants to restore your skin’s moisture balance and give your skin that healthy, radiant glow! The self-tanning formula is quickly absorbed to keep the skin hydrated and has a great coconut smell. The essential fatty acids from coconuts treat the dry spots on the skin and improve overall skin texture. MineTan Coconut Self Tanner is suited for all skin tones and ideal for pale or fair skin tones.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, May Contain +/- Caramel, Red 40 (CI 16035), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
How to achieve the perfect result with any self tanning foam?
Self tanning foams contain a ‘guide color’, an added color in the formula that shows you which parts of your body are already treated and where you still need to apply the foam. That ‘guide color’ is darker than the eventual color that you will achieve. The eventual result develops over a period of 1 to 3 hours under the ‘guide color’. Only after you have showered, the eventual color will be revealed.
It is very important to start your tanning session with a clean skin. The better you have cleansed your skin, the better the results with the self tan foam will be. We recommend that you exfoliate your skin at least one day before you apply the foam. On the day of your tanning session, it is best that you avoid the use of soaps, deodorants, body lotions or perfume as well.
- Shake bottle before use.
- Use a self tan applicator mitt to apply the foam. We recommend that you wear a plastic glove or a washcloth underneath the applicator mitt to avoid stains.
- Put some foam on your application mitt.
- Work from the bottom up when you apply the foam. Start applying the foam on your legs and work your way up from there. Use rotating movements to evenly apply the foam.
- Apply the foam in a well-lit room and make sure you have a large mirror at your disposal.
- Be gentle with the sensitive areas of your body. Do not apply too much foam on your elbows, knees, ankles, fingers and toes. Do not apply any foam on your palms and feet sole.
- Repeat the tanning session for a darker color.
Avoid friction or contact with water during the entire tanning session. Wear dark and loose clothes while you leave the foam on for 1 to 3 hours.
Leave the foam onto your skin for at least 1 hour. The longer you leave the foam onto your skin, the darker the result will be. Leave the foam on for a maximum of 3 hours. After 3 hours, you have achieved the darkest possible result and your skin will not darken any further.
After 1 to 3 hours, take a short, lukewarm shower. Gently wipe off the ‘guide color’ with your hands. Do not use soap or a washcloth. The darker ‘guide color’ will wash away, which is completely normal.
Gently pat your body dry after your shower, but avoid any rubbing. It is often the case that people think that their skin has not changed in color. That is because they get used to the initial ‘guide color’, which is darker than the eventual color. Do not worry; your skin has definitely changed in color.
In order to achieve a long-lasting tan, use a body oil or body lotion after your shower. The better your skin is hydrated, the longer the results will last.
After a 5-7 days, your tan will start to fade. By using an exfoliating mitt, body scrub or self tan remover you can completely remove your tan.
Your order usually will be shipped within 24 hours. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking once your order has been shipped.
- USA: 1-2 working days with USPS Priority
- International: 4-6 working days with USPS International
Please not that for international orders, customers are responsible for their own customs charges. This should only be applied when the value of your purchase is above $269 and should be around 5%.